Thu, 23 Jun|
Psychological Flexibility for Coaches and Leaders
A 2 day training event, (including overnight stay) for coaches and leaders to develop skills and strategies that promote optimal team functioning and wellbeing within a high performance environment.
Time & Location
23 Jun, 08:30 – 24 Jun, 17:30
Oakham, The Avenue, Oakham LE15 8AH, UK
About the event
Working in high performance environments can place extensive demands on personal wellbeing and team dynamics in the pursuit of high standards and goals. It is vital therefore, for a leader of any team to feel equipped with the knowledge that will enable them to successfully navigate these challenges.
Our team of expert practitioners will introduce you to resources, strategies and processes that will promote comprehensive understanding of yourself and specifically your unique performance behaviours. Our training is informed by contemporary scientific research in the field of psychology and over 20 years of work in high performance settings. This enables us to gain insight into the contexts in which you thrive and are challenged most, providing us with opportunities to explore how you can enhance interaction with colleagues.
In completing this training you will:
- Have a deeper understanding of your performance prefences and the contexts in which you are more likely to thrive and be challenged (The Spotlight Profile)
- Receive practical strategies to help you develop psychological flexibility to connect with a diverse workforce
- Develop skills that will promote enhanced performance under pressure and stress
- Gain insight into the behaviours that promote psychological safety, integral to elite perfromance
- Understand how the SpotlightTEAMS profile will improve the interactions and relationships of your team
- Understand how the SpotlightDYNAMICS profile provides valuable insight into perceptions of your performance environment
Psych Flex for CL (June 22)
This ticket is inclusive of: 2 days Training, Overnight Accommodation, Spotlight Profile, Refreshments, Breakfast, Lunch x 2 days, 3 Course Evening Meal (Day 1), Resource Pack